In order to enroll in NAIS 1ST SCHOOL OF HAIR DESIGN, a prospective student must:
- Complete an Enrollment Application.
- Provide a copy of his or her high School diploma or GED. We will accept an official, legible transcript as long as it clearly shows the graduation date.
- Copy of a driver’s license or other official photo identification and showing 17 years of age.
- Copy of social security card.
- If the applicant is enrolling in the crossover course, a copy of their Cosmetology license.
We will accept transfer students as long as we are provided with official proof of hours completed.
All enrollment fees apply, but books and tools will be evaluated and assessed on a case by case basis. Tuition will be prorated.
Students who wish to re-enroll are not charged a re-enrollment fee, but are subject to a pro-rated tuition based on the current tuition fees.
NAIS SCHOOL OF HAIR DESIGN does not discriminate among candidates on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnic origin, handicap, or marital status. Students under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian with them to fill out consent forms upon enrollment. The school does not recruit students already attending or admitted to another school offering a similar program of study.